25 Reminders…here we go.
- Ladies, you’re not beautiful just because a man says you are and you’re not not beautiful because a man doesn’t say you are. Guys, you’re not handsome just because a woman says you are and you’re not not handsome because a woman doesn’t say you are.)
- Your value and worth is not determined by how many likes or comments you get on a post or picture.
- Your size does not matter, being healthy does.
- It doesn’t matter the question, hate will never be the answer.
- You can’t reach tomorrow by living in yesterday.
- Not everyone that comes into your life is permanent.
- Your mistakes may be big, but Jesus’s forgiveness is bigger.
- Don’t change who you are just to please others.
- It is okay to say no.
- Just because you’re innocent doesn’t mean you’re stupid or naive. It’s okay to be reserved.
- It is okay to walk away from people or situations that make you uncomfortable.
- It is okay to stand up for yourself.
- Just because everyone else is doing something doesn’t mean you have to, too. Don’t give into peer pressure.
- You’re feelings do matter.
- You don’t have to have it all together.
- You are fearfully and wonderfully made. Don’t try to change who you are.
- The best and most important relationship to have is one with JESUS.
- Let go and let God handle things. When you try to take control, things will get messy.
- Pursue Christ and watch everything else fall into place.
- Putting yourself first is not always selfish. You have to take care of yourself and do what is best for you.
- Do not compare yourself to others.
- Go to God for guidance as much and more than you do to your friends and family for advice. He’s the one that’s got it all together and will show you the way. Let the Holy Spirit guide you in your words and deeds.
- You don’t always get closure. When you don’t, talk it out with God and find your peace in Him.
- Don’t bottle up your emotions or feelings. If you do so, you’ll come to a breaking point that won’t be pretty.
- Keep your heart open and love like Jesus.
I hope these have been helpful to you. God bless!